I think I mention this in every post, but it's as true now as it ever was - TIME FLIES! I can't even comprehend it's speed! My head is spinning ... just WOW!
In those last weeks here I will take care of the few things still on the to-do list. I won't wait until the last second, but actually take care of business "too early". For example, I need to buy another suitcase. For now I plan on taking two with me, but maybe I will end up taking three. After all, I'm moving to another continent and won't have the time and energy to buy everything there. I will certainly do a few "trial packing sessions", just to see if everything fits.
I have successfully paid my tuition fee - the bank was no help at all at how to transfer money to America .... but I managed but sheer power of reading :-) it arrived already and all is well in that department. Along with the tuition also comes the health insurance and something called "comprehensive fee", which is everything not relating to classes.
What actually really surprises me - I haven't yet had any real freakout or trantrums about going to Boston! I was expecting (based on past happenings :P) at least one or two days of complete tears and asking myself if this really was the best thing to do. I had one day where I got scared and just had to lie down for a while, but I never questioned my decison to go! Which just shows to me that it was the right one. How could it not be? When will I ever get this chance again? I would have probably almost killed myself if I hadn't gone !!!
Otherwise there's not much to report at this point. I am still sooo glad about the room that I found!! My future roommate is awesome and she's very invested in already making me feel comfortable without actually being there. VERY AWESOME!!!
I will report on the weekly accomplishments I make before I leave (I hope there will be many, like saving the world from evil and fixing the ozone layer ... haha). August 27th - that's when my new life will begin!!!!!
Cheerio, mates.
No comments:
Post a Comment