Friday, April 6, 2012

spot accepted ....

Yay!!! Just a few minutes ago, I officially accepted my spot at Berklee. I would love to say "There is no going back from this" but it's actually not true, you can get your money back if you cancel before May 1st :-) But since I decided to go I won't need to do that! I also confirmed the online placement event in June where they determine my level of Ear Training, Harmony and Arranging. I hope I won't be put into the 1st course of any of those. I have some experience in those subjects and without meaning to brag, I'm quite good! :-) and also, skipping a course means that I can start earlier with other subjects.

Another milestone has been put down on my way to Berklee. Now the real fun begins: Visa application! Meaning - filling out forms, copying proofs of what-the-hell-do-I-know and getting a new passport. Lots of paperwork ahead.
More later!

No comments:

Post a Comment