Okay, I know I'm moving to a new continent, but it is actually mandatory that I vaccinate myself against certain illnesses!!! I know I was living in a "civilized" country and I thought America was one too, but apparently it doesn't matter where you come from, you still have to do a few.
So today I made an appointment at the doctor's to vaccinate myself against Hepatitis B (that apparently needs three times), measles, mumps and rubella. Thank God the one for meningitis is optional, chicken pox I had and I just had a vaccination against Tetanus. As a result I will be thoroughly bruised on my shoulders for the next few months, so NO ONE HIT ME! :-)
I hope Berklee appreciates all the things that I do for it. This and paying 32000 Euros tuition for one year ...
However - I think it's still worth it!
No comments:
Post a Comment