It's all coming along nicely ...
Today I had another Hepatitis B vaccination. The nurse wasn't entirely as friendly as the last time, which doesn't help with my fear of needles, but I survived anyhow. She was very good, though. I can hardly feel a thing in my arm. The last few times I was hardly able to move my arm, but now there seems to be no problem. So, good news all around!
I'm starting to get a little nervous about everything ... Yes, well, people in my immediate surroundings would argue that this has been going on for the past month already, but now I really feel it. It's only one week until my Final Exam, and only a few months before I go to Berklee. I still have a lot of paperwork and Visa and all that to do, I just hope I don't miss anything and can wrap up everything rather quickly.
But even with all the nerves, I'm looking forward to next week and the exam, and most of all I'm very excited about Berklee and this new chapter in my life!
Over and out. :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment