Yeeeeeeees! So it is!
OK, to be fair, I still have one subject to finish in June, but as of yesterday evening, I am pretty much done and that means - GRADUATION!!!! and PARTY!!! Well ... the post-exam exhaustion set in pretty early last night (compared to what PARTY should mean) and I ended up in bed at around 1 AM. In total I slept for about 11 hours, but that felt sooo good! I really needed it.
The memory of the exam is almost back. It was just one big huge blur, but now I can actually remember some details. I'm very content with it, very happy that it turned out so well and that I found that dress at Mango :-).
I have given myself a day off (which is today) and I'm gonna enjoy it as much as I can!
Now that this part of my life is (almost) finished, Berklee seems to be getting closer by the second!!! Next week is the week of getting a passport, making an appointment for the visa interview and sending the I-20 request form to Berklee. For those of you who don't know what an I-20 request form is, let me tell you, neither do I :-). Apparently it's something the college returns to you that you need to bring to the visa interview and it indicates who will be your financier and stuff like that. Why it is called an I-20 ... well ... who knows. I also don't really care that much as long as it gets me what I want - a visa to study at Berklee!
Cheerio, me mates!
No comments:
Post a Comment