Finally a message from Berklee!
I was almost getting nervous because I didn't hear a word from them, but just as I started to lose the euphoria a bit, there was another message. It didn't say too much, but it said something about the placement exams that are going to take place. The way that it works is that you have to fill out a form and do some online placement exams for theory - at least in my case, since I'm not in America and this way I can just do it from here - and you indicate which style you want to do etc and they assign you an appropriate teacher according to what you write. So it's kind of a big deal! That whole thing is going to take place in June, so I really hope my parents' internet will be up and running properly. But it has so far, so I guess this time will be no exception.
It's only 9 days until my final exam, AND COUNTING!!!!!! also in exactly one week I'm going to see my mum and dad because they're coming over for my exam. yiphee! haven't seen them in a long long time.
Also, in two days I will have another vaccination ... great .. :-(
right-o ... that was it for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment