ONLY THREE MONTHS TO GO
I'm beginning to feel a bit of the nervous itch now ... Everything has to be taken care of at quite a high speed! I need to lie down like 5 times a day because the excitement comes with the occasional exhaustion. Too bad I don't like coffee ...
On a happier note, I finally got my Berklee credentials, meaning my berklee.edu email address and an access code for those Online Placement Assessments, oh yes ... I forgot about those. From today (June 2nd) until June 15th you can log onto this site and take a theory test. I'm not really worried about that and there's no failing the exam anyhow (because if you don't know anything, they will place you in course 1), but I'm a bit worried that I won't know all the expressions that they use. However, I got myself a couple of theory books from Berklee and I will study this week and next weekend to take the test.
Also I'm really busy with trying to find a place to live. It's really hard to do that from afar, but the best solution is to work with a real estate agent I guess.
I plan on catching a flight to Boston on August 27th and spend that week trying to find a place. Hopefully it will all go well. But I do have my hopes! :-)
Over and out.
No comments:
Post a Comment